Thursday, June 1, 2017

No design Is A Bad Design

In the Junior STEAM class called Urban Planning, we learned about urban planning and it's history. I learned that urban planning is the process of an area developing. For the last unit of the class we  went on a Field Experience to look at the urban planning around Wrigley Field. This FE was a good example of good and bad urban planning it helped me to see what I wanted to keep away from doing during my action project. For our action project, we had to choose a place anywhere in the world and redesign it they we want to while also benefiting others. I chose to redesign my old elementary school, Northeast Elementary in Stamford CT. I wanted to make some changes to the playground area since the equipment only takes up a small portion of the space I chose.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment