Friday, January 19, 2018

Mystic And Beyond

In the STEAM class called Rocket Science, we learned about the Space Race. We learned about how to design and do a mission into space. In this class, we went to the Museum of  Science and Industry. We got to look at the different space ships. We saw the Gemini and Apollo missions and even flying plans and carrying out missions for space on a fun game in the museum. For this Action Project , we were given 1 million dollar budget to make a rocket and launch the rocket. We had mini missions that prepared for the final project in the end. During class, I can never focus on my work because when I go home I can't get it all done for in one sitting. I just found out that if I can be alone in class I can do so much more work. This was a really fun experience and I would do it all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment