Monday, June 4, 2018

PTL We Push All Limits

In the Senior STEAM class called Social Entrepreneurship. we learned about accounting strategies and the different kinds of reports as well as the timing of the release of each report. We also learned about the different ways people use to market their business. We learned about how to find our target audience based on psychographics and demographics meaning the age and sex and race may be what the consumer might like to do as well are questions that would be asked to find the target audience. We learned about the different kinds of incentives that companies use to attract customers to there business as well. We learned about how to sell a product or service to consumers. we learned about management and the different parts of management that make a business. As a class we visited Epic Burger as well, we got to ask them questions about marketing and maybe the expansions of there restaurants to places outside of cook county area. For this action project, we’re supposed to make a business plan and explain the different parts of making a business. This was the hardest action project of the year for me. I didn’t realize how much work it would be until I saw how many pages that I had written. I struggled a lot with the budgeting portion of this project because I didn’t understand the calculations So I asked one of my classmates to help me and she explained how to do them the best should. This project shows how much time and effort it is to become an entrepreneur.
This image at the bottom is my 3-year budget plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment