Friday, May 13, 2016

My Everyday Life

"Sometimes, I look in the mirror and see dots all over" - AL


In Unit two of Cure we focused on Penicillin and how it works and was used in world war one and two. We figured out how to balance chemical compound.We talked about the affects of different medicines on our bodies.In addition we solved quadratic equations,we found the vertex and discriminate.I have struggled with eczema since I was in the fourth grade so I chose to find treatments for eczema. For this unit's action project we had to pick 4 treatments and make it look like a medication box. below you will see the images of the end result. I am most proud of the sign since it was my favorite part of the project. the hardest thing to do was the graph since i had to find the information.






No comments:

Post a Comment