Friday, May 27, 2016

The doctors appointment


In the third Unit of STEAM course of CURE,we learned about care to prevent for “me now” vs the “future me”. We learned about Angelina Jolie surgery to prevent breast and ovarian cancer.For this Action Project, we had to create a patient profile for a person we interviewed about their family and medical history too.We explored it to the point of making a very detailed treatment plan.I am very happy with my work.The most trouble I had was doing the interview,because it was hard trying not ask questions that would offended the person I was interviewing especially about family members that are deceased,it was easy to find a person to interview. I am proud of myself for finishing the project to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment