Sunday, March 25, 2018

Helping The Students Or Torturing The Students

In the Senior STEAM classed called Systems and Models we learned about what psychology and why it matters. We learned about Maslow Hierarchy of needs this theory is made by Abraham Maslow it is a chart of needs that humans need. We talked about the needs of our community and how it connects to Maslow Hierarchy of needs as well. We talked about the Commons and what it is. Commons are a resource or a place of land that is shared by a community as well as affects the community as a whole. We learned about SWOT which means Strenght Weakness Opportunities and Threats. We used SWOT in our action projects to talk about the things that are good and bad about the topics we chose. For this Action Project, we were supposed to take a system in our school and talk about the good and the bad and ways to fix the system. We could choose whatever platform we wanted to use as a way to display our project. I chose to do my Action Project for Lunch study. I chose to choose the format of Prezi. The hardest part of making this project was using Prezi because they changed the format of the way you put your information. I learned eventually how to use the "New" version of Prezi. I had the difficult time trying to embed my Prezi into my blog but I eventually figured out a compromise with my teacher.




Citations:

Mcleod, Saul. “Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.” Simply Psychology, Simply Psychology.

N/A. “Tragedy of the Commons.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 12 Mar. 2018.

Tastemade, Inc, N A. “Highway Unicorn Cake ~ Recipe.” Tastemade

Al(GM),Interview, 2018

AL(NM), Interview, 2018

AL(SH),Interview,2018

AL(KB)Interview,2018

No comments:

Post a Comment