Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hypebeasts Do Experiments

In the senior STEAM class called Systems and Models. In the   second unit, we learned about how group form and function and the different types of groups. We learned about culture and identity how it relates and shapes a person. We learned about tools of observation and how they are used. For this Action Project, my partner LD and I conducted a case study whether or not fashion reflects an individuals identity. During this case study me and my partner had a difficult time trying to make time for us to conduct the interviews. We figured this out by just using our time at school during lunch to conduct the interviews and take photos. I enjoyed the most just getting to work with my partner since this is our last year at this school we got to make a fun and engaging project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment