Friday, March 23, 2018

Malia Obama Grandaughter Of Former President Obama

In the second unit of the senior Humanities class called Equality. We learned about race, class, and gender. We talked about current events. For example, we talked about the recent school shootings as well as the different issues that we have or don’t have with President Trump. For this action project, we had to write an article and based on a civil rights issue. We also had to make a toy or product that goes with our article. I wrote my article about former president Barack Obama’s granddaughter becoming the president of the United States and fixing the different issues that people face. The product I chose to make was a youth serum that the Malia Obama takes to stay young throughout the years. The hardest part of this project was deciding what topic I wanted to choose and decide how I wanted to write it. Another challenge was trying to make a product that I could make a poster about and feature in my article as well.


Citations:
Ivanov , Savanah. “Potion Bottle.” Dribbble, 12 Nov. 2014.
Benner, Ken. “Cartoon Illustration of an Old Lady Holding a Coffee Mug.” IStock, 18 Jan. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment